Practice Tuesday 9/16 at 4:00 at Turf Fields
Bring a soccer ball that is pumped up and a soccer pump if you have one. Bring a dark shirt and a white shirt.
Post a comment stating which 2 days of the week are best for practice and the time you are available.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Michael K - Tuesday - 3/Wednesday - 4
Josh Beckman
AS of now, I have every day open between 4-5:30, getting out of class at 3 on m, w, f and at 1 t, th
Edi Speth - class til 450 mon wed fri class til 350 tues thurs
Dillon Kelleher: I have football practice for my fraternity every day around four until mid-October. Is that the only time we practice?
Eric Knauf: Any day is good for me. This Tues. I have a test so I won't be able to be at practice.
Ricky Kinka
Tue after 1:00
Thur after 1:00
Marco Gomez- I can do everyday from 4 to 5:30. This tuesday i do not think i will be able to make it because i will be having dinner with the family, but i will be able to make it on wednesday.
anthony schultz
the only day im unavailable is wednesday unless the practice is after 5
Post a Comment